1. All applications must be submitted online and in english.
2. The deadline for applications is June 23, 2017.
*Please note that a panel of industry specialists will be reviewing BPs and shortlisting finalists for the round. All finalists will be informed 7-10 days before the competition.
STAGE: Seeking Angel, Seed or Series A funding (Under US$3m funding raised)
(a) At least one female entrepreneur in founding team who is using technology to solve a problem
(b) any entrepreneur, male or female, who is using technology to impact women positively:
• Are a significant proportion of end-users female?
• Are products specifically designed with women users in mind?
• Does the product itself address a problem that disproportionately affects women?
The use of science and innovation to invent useful things or to solve problems. This extends beyond digital, information or internet-based technology and covers everything from hardware to the creation of new product and solutions to existing problems.
We are open to accepting startups from all industries, with a particular focus on startups in these verticals:
• Fin Tech (finance)
• Consumer Tech (e-commerce, big data)
• Med Tech (medicine)
• Edu Tech (education)
• Agri Tech (agriculture)
• Clean Energy
• Internet of Things
• B to B Solutions
The winners will be selected by a panel of judges who are looking at a range of criteria including market opportunity, scalability and growth potential, innovation and creativity, calibre of founder and team, and last but not least, women impact.
Prizes & Benefits
The top team from She Loves Tech Pakistan 2017 will receive:
• Spot to pitch on international stage at finals in Beijing, China (September 16, 2017)
• Week-long boot camp (September 11-15, 2017) in Beijing, China consisting of talks and panels relating to globalization, the Chinese market and the latest technology trends, visits to leading tech companies, networking opportunities, and personalized pitch preparation workshops (accommodation covered)
• Pass to the She Loves Tech 2017 Conference in Beijing, China (September 16, 2017)
• Access to Overseas Talent Entrepreneurship Conference’s (OTEC) resources (including but not limited to visa, business establishment and investment matching support in Beijing, China)
• Opportunity to apply for the Phoenix Plan grant of 100,000 RMB in Beijing’s Chaoyang District
• Listed in 36Kr Investor Assistant, China’s leading startup database, which has access to 8000 investors
• Intensive global media exposure including features in 36Kr, All China Tech, E27, ELLE etc.
• Mentorship with Chinaccelerator
• Other mentorship, networking and investment Opportunities (Teja Ventures, a venture capital fund with a gender lens, SOSV, #1 in VC seed funding for female-founded startups (TechCrunch), and other affiliate funds of the She Loves Tech global initiative will also be actively looking to invest in women impact startups from the competition)
*More prizes coming soon
Learn more at www.shelovestech.org"